The instructor shall make her services available for the sole purpose of providing
driving tuition at the rate and time agreed.
2. In the event that the instructor is unable to keep a specific appointment due to mechanical breakdown or other cause, the instructor reserves the right to rearrange training to a mutually agreed time.
3. The instructor will carry relevant insurance covering the Pupil whilst driving the tuition vehicle when accompanied by the instructor or DSA examiner.
4. The lesson fee is payable in advance of any tuition given.
5. The Pupil agrees that they are licensed to drive the tuition vehicle.
6. The Pupil must provide the instructor with 48 hours notice when canceling an agreed appointment. Failure to do so will cause the Pupil to be liable for the lesson fee.
7. The instructor will at all times behave in a professional manner and will treat Pupils with respect and consideration.
8. Whilst reserving the right to decide against tuition, the instructor will not act in contravention of Discrimination Legislation.
9. The Instructor will safeguard and account for any monies paid in advance by the Pupil and will make details available request.
10. The Instructor will provide a written copy of Terms of Business for the Pupil on or before the first meeting.
11. The instructor will at all time endeavour to teach the Pupil correct driving skills according to the DSA’s recommended syllabus, to the best of their ability.
12. These terms of business do not affect any statutory rights which the pupil holds as a consumer.